1. Facilitation and moderation of interdisciplinary groups
You lead or are part of an interdisciplinary research team with highly motivated, brilliant people, but the project is bottlenecked or you are convinced that there is more to it? The well-intentioned science-practice cooperation turns out more difficult than expected?
We prepare university chairs, research training groups, collaborative research centres, teams in research institutes and in international organisations to shape interdisciplinary projects or science-practice cooperation projects in a highly functional, innovative and solution-oriented way. In this process, we do not provide content input, as you are the experts in your field. Rather, we take care of the pitfalls and group dynamics that cause you to fall short of your potential results and make processes and daily work a struggle.
We support, for example, through:
- Guidance in the conception of inter- and transdisciplinary processes
- Coaching of the leadership team in leading heterogenous groups
- Group coaching to reduce conflict in interdisciplinary teams / projects
- Facilitation of important team meetings, group rounds, retreats
- Facilitation of project planning events
- Facilitation of kick-off events
- Moderation of congresses and events in international organizations
The following holds for all of our formats: You talk about your content on an expert level and we give you the psychological framework that opens up the scope for joint solutions in the long term. At the same time, we bring experience in interdisciplinary science.
You can concentrate on the content - we facilitate the process. Our facilitation techniques and methods create an innovative mindset, true collaboration and better understanding across disciplines and sectors with reduced drama. Team members experience more energy, creativity and deep connection because they feel heard, understood and valued. Work becomes more joyful, stress levels drop and productivity increases. It all makes complicated interdisciplinary projects more efficient and successful with more ease.
Tell us more by sending us a message. We are thrilled to co-create a concept with you.
Trainings for inter- and transdisciplinarity
For accompanying thematic impulses, please also take a look at our training offers.