2. Group coaching for PhD students
Stop doing it alone - PhD support Program
Get the support you desire and advance your PhD with ease
We know what it means to do a PhD. We also know about the ups and downs; the seemingly insurmountable challenges that lie in front of you. Our programme will give you the support your need during your PhD to tackle the challenges and to cross the PhD-mountain. Additionally, you will get impulses for your professional life well beyond your doctorate.
This program is for you, if
- you have absolutely no time for doing it ;-).
- you feel you are not getting enough and the kind of supervision you need for your dissertation process.
- you are tired of having to do everything on your own, 24/7, without breaks.
- you doubt that your ideas, knowledge and skills are good enough to survive in science.
- you long for more serenity and ease in everyday work.
- you finally want to focus on what is important to you about your research topic and stop worrying.
- you have the desire to personally grow in community with others - which goes far beyond your academic career.
What you get
The mentoring program is a mixture of individual and group coaching, exchange groups and personal consulting services from Insa. We strengthen your own problem-solving skills, your ability to communicate with (difficult ;-)) supervisors and facilitate the dissertation and publication process.
- 6 - 12 participants
- Duration 6 months (excl. summer break)
- Concrete programme design and next start date: in planning
- Two 50-min coaching sessions with me (440€ value): Here we deepen your vision and develop concrete goals or I advise you in the publication process.
- Two 90-min Zoom sessions per month: We’ll meet for an orientation session
- You cannot attend a live session? No problem - you can watch the recording.
- Move forward, in community: You will be undergoing a transformation process in the presence and support of others.
- Unlimited text support: In between sessions, you and I can text to discuss questions, challenges, and celebrations.
- Self-leadership tools (e.g. on the topics: time management, resilience, conflicts,...), so you can take the lessons from coaching and put them into action in your daily life.
- Language: English.
April 2022 until November 2022 (summer break in July.) Two 90 minute sessions per month. Exact days and times to be defined based on participants' preferences.
Let's chat first to make sure this is what you want. Each cohort is capped at 12 people to allow a safe space. First come first serve.